2020 Summer Movie & Concert Series
The Winterville Parks & Recreation Summer Movie & Concert Series is held at the Winterville Recreation Park Amphitheatre. Admission is free and concession stand is open for all refreshment needs. All bands play 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. All movies begin at dusk.
July Concert & Movie Series Update: July Movie & Concert Series events cancelled.
Address: 332 Sylvania Street, Winterville, NC 28590
|2020 Movie in the Park
||Rural Route Romance
||The Secret Life of Pets 2
The Main Event Band
2021 Daddy Daughter Dance information coming winter 2020.
National Night Out/Back-to-School Bash
The Annual National Night Out Back-to-School Bash will be Tuesday, August 4, 2020 from 6pm-9:00pm. The event will be held at the Winterville Recreation Park (332 Sylvania St. Winterville, NC). Additional information to come.
2nd Annual Winterville Trick or Treat the Trails
Information coming July 2020
2019 Winterville Christmas Events
This year's Town Christmas festivities take place on Saturday, November 23rd. Events include Christmas Market, Parade, and Tree Lighting Ceremony,
- Christmas Market: Event runs from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and includes craft vendors, food trucks, bounce house, and entertainment. Activities held at 252 Main Street.
- Christmas Parade: Christmas parade begins at 2:00 p.m.
- Parade Route Map
- If you are interested in participating in the Parade, please complete the Christmas Parade Application.
- Directions to submit Parade application are included in application. Completed applications may also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Parade application deadline extended to November 15th.
- Parade participant procedures - Coming soon.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony & Town Council Reception: Tree lighting ceremony begins at 6:00 p.m. and is held at 252 Main Street. Event features performances by local school bands and chorus', reading of The Night Before Christmas, gift card giveaway, and lighting of the Town Christmas Tree. Mayor and Town Council Reception will immediately follow the Tree Lighting Ceremony. Reception is open to all and guests will be treated to snacks and refreshments.
For more information regarding Town Christmas events, please call 252-756-1487.
Easter Egg Hunt
2021 event information will be posted by early 2021.