2nd Annual Winterville Trick or Treat the Trails
Winterville Parks and Recreation is hosting our 2nd Annual Trick or Treat the Trail on Thursday, October 31, 2019. Event will be held at the Winterville Recreation Park, 332 Sylvania Street, from 4:30p.m. to 8:00p.m. Trick or Treat the Trail includes trick or treat stations along walking trail, DJ, food trucks, rock climbing wall, Halloween inspired games, bounce houses, face painting and so much more! Come enjoy a night of family fun that you will all be talking about till next year. If you would like to be a vendor on the trail, the application is listed below for you to fill out.
Trail Vendor Registration
Food Vendor Registration
2019 Winterville Christmas Events
This year's Town Christmas festivities take place on Saturday, November 23rd. Events include Christmas Market, Parade, and Tree Lighting Ceremony,
- Christmas Market: Event runs from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and includes craft vendors, food trucks, bounce house, and entertainment. Activities held at 252 Main Street.
- Christmas Parade: Christmas parade begins at 2:00 p.m.
- Parade Route Map
- If you are interested in participating in the Parade, please complete the Christmas Parade Application.
- Directions to submit Parade application are included in application. Completed applications may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parade application deadline extended to November 15th.
- Parade participant procedures - Coming soon.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony & Town Council Reception: Tree lighting ceremony begins at 6:00 p.m. and is held at 252 Main Street. Event features performances by local school bands and chorus', reading of The Night Before Christmas, gift card giveaway, and lighting of the Town Christmas Tree. Mayor and Town Council Reception will immediately follow the Tree Lighting Ceremony. Reception is open to all and guests will be treated to snacks and refreshments.
For more information regarding Town Christmas events, please call 252-756-1487.
2019 Summer Movie & Concert Series
The Winterville Parks & Recreation Summer Movie & Concert Series is held at the Winterville Recreation Park Amphitheatre. Admission is free and concession stand is open for all refreshment needs. All bands play 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. All movies begin at dusk.
Address: 332 Sylvania Street, Winterville, NC 28590
NOTE: First movie was previously incorrectly listed as May 5th. The actual show date for Ralph Breaks the Internet is May 10th.
|May 31st - The Main Event Band
||May 10th - Ralph Breaks the Internet (PG)
|June 14th - Trainwreck
||June 7th - Mary Poppins Returns (PG)
|July 19th - Mike Corrado Band
||July 26th - Incredibles 2 (PG)
|September 13th - Jupiter Jones
September 6th - Wonder (PG)
2020 Daddy Daughter Dance information coming soon.
National Night Out/Back-to-School Bash
The Annual National Night Out Back-to-School Bash will be Tuesday, August 6, 2019 from 6pm-9:00pm. The event will be held at the Winterville Recreation Park (332 Sylvania St. Winterville, NC). Come out for a evening of free food, fun, Bounce Houses, Trackless Train, Mobile Gaming Theater and more plus an opportunity to win free school supplies!
We are also incorporating the first ever Sensory Friendly Area for this years event. There will be early access for this area starting at 5:00pm. We will have Calming Stations, Sensory Friendly Activities, Vendors and more. Come out and see what this area is about.