For job postings and employment information, please visit Human Resources
We have volunteer vacancies! To apply to the Winterville Fire-Rescue-EMS Department, download and complete this volunteer application:
(252) 756-2515Download Application
Fire Escape Planning
Home Escape Planning Tips
Home Fire Escape Plan
Home Safety Action Plan
If you have an emergency or your smoke alarm is sounding, please Dial 911.
The Mission of the Winterville Fire-Rescue-EMS Department is to protect the lives and property of all residents, visitors, and businesses in our service area.
The following goals are set forth:
- To provide the highest level of fire, rescue, EMS protection with maximum efficiency within the limits of existing resources;
- To provide 24-hour a day protection from the devastation of fire, rescue, medical and other emergencies;
- To stay disciplined;
- To maintain a high standard of training and education for the department and the community;
- To promote teamwork, loyalty and respect within the department and the community;
The Winterville Fire-Rescue-EMS Department pledges to provide these services to the best of its ability and in a professional manner at all times.