Welcome to Winterville Parks and Recreation Department website.
The mission of the Town of Winterville Parks & Recreation Department is to effectively and efficiently meet the recreation needs and interests of residents of all ages. Efforts to fulfill our mission focus on the updating of present facilities and playgrounds, planning for the acquisition of future facilities, and the provision of a wide range of year round recreation activities that utilize traditional and innovative programming ideas.
Adult softball registration is currently open. To register please click above link. For additional information, please click Adult Athletics link on left side of this page, or call 252-756-1487.
- Indoor Programs:
- Due to the nature of WPR programming, and restrictions Governor Cooper’s Executive Orders, indoor programs remain suspended.
- Suspension will be re-evaluated once information is released for next Phase of State recovery.
- Social Distancing and Gathering Limitations:
- Gathering Limitations: Gathering limitations are in place and shall be followed per Governor Cooper's Executive Orders.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet social from other individuals, with the exception of family or household members.