Planning and Zoning Forms


Zoning Compliance Permit

A Zoning Compliance Permit (ZCP) is required for site or use changes regulated under the Zoning Ordinance on property in the town limits and Extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ). Every applicant must fill out the following Application for a Zoning Compliance Permit and provide a Plot Plan. To view our plot plan requirements, please click here- Sample Plot Plan

Zoning Compliance Permits are required for: 

  • Any new business. 
  • The relocation or expansion of an existing structure. 
  • Signage: new, temporary or changes to existing signs. 
  • Remodeling of interior or exterior.
  • Any new construction:
    • New Building.
    • Accessory Building.
    • Addition.
    • Deck.
    • Fence.

Click Here for the ZCP Applicaton: Zoning Compliance Application .DOC.  A PDF version is also available: Zoning Compliance Application PDF

Subdivision Plat Review

Please review our Preliminary Plat Review Process by clicking here: Subdivision Plat Review Process.

Winterville Planning Department

Address: 2571 Railroad St.

Phone: 252-215-2358