Citizen Involvement

The Town of Winterville has boards and commissions in which interested citizens can participate. Town of Winterville has five (5) active boards and commissions listed below. For more information, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at (252) 756-2221 ext. 2344.

How To Apply

To apply for vacancies, citizens need to complete an application and submit to the Town Clerk's Office. (Click Here)